CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tough Week

The week have not been to kind to me.. Patience tested to the very limits.. Mosquitoes having the time of their lives making their bloody mark all over my legs.. EVERYDAY!!!

It's just a sad sad week.. Although they were some nice people who did bring a smile to my face.. xD

However, I realised that people around me are frowning more than smiling.. T^T

Trying to control my anger and be patient with everything is thrown at me.. God gave me a hell lot more for what I bargained for.. 3 incidents made me so pissed I really nearly lost myself.. (Something like the Black Rage of the Blood Angels[note picture below].. but not as bad.. xD) However, I thank God for it.. No changes are easy.. And everything comes at a price.. As pure fire will bring out the true gem from an ore..




A big thanks to those who have helped me get tru the week.. You know who you are.. xD

0 comments: