CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WOO!!

Finally chose to revive the blog.. xD Reason? Out of randomness.. If that is even considered a reason.. ahahaha!

Few updates on me.. Nic is no more a Man Utd fan.. Due to church as most of the people there are Liverpool fans (our pastors were having fun laughing at the 4-1 defeat in Old Trafford for 3 weeks!) so just to avoid 'conflicts' I decided to go neutral.. xD

Today wasn't the best of days.. Was kinda moody the entire day.. Except when I met up with an old friend of mine.. Foo Yine a.k.a. Hime who i met in Maple Story PQ 4 years back.. We never met until this year! Through the 4 years we chatted, swapped Japanese songs (mostly she give me.. xD), talk crap and even borrowed a listening ear to hear out each others' problems.. Had a reason to smile when i met her.. Then drove to Connaught to meet up with Sky and Anna K for yamcha.. Back home, had a terrible nap which drain me more than it revitalise me.. T.T

Oh ya.. Nic has his P license! I CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

till then, May the Lord bless any reader who comes in here to read this long forsaken blog.. =D

0 comments: